Visit the legendary Cu Chi tunnels which is famous during Vietnam War and find interesting facts about Vietnam country’s long history.
What To Expect
Attend the most exciting history lesson ever! Learn about Vietnam’s guerilla war by climbing into the underground tunnels that played a crucial part in the fight. Built by local fighters during the Indochina conflict, the Cu Chi tunnels served as base for Viet Cong, the National Liberation Front, where the local soldiers and residents used to eat, sleep, work, cook and even go to school. Started in 1948 as a hiding place from French air attacks, by 1965 the tunnel was estimated to consist of an astounding 200 km of tunnels. It included almost everything needed for the life of local inhabitants: hospitals, schools, meeting rooms, kitchens and more. You will get to see and explore it all on the Cu Chi Tunnels tour.
Explore the hidden underground world of Vietnam’s guerrilla Cu Chi tunnels
Gain insight into the lives of the past and how they are different in the present
Learn about the complicated lives of the tunnel residents
A walk into the past of Vietnam and respect the history
- 7.30am-7:45am hotel pick up/7:45am meet up at 220 De Tham Street
- Journey 1.5 hours
- 9:30am arrival at Cu Chi tunnels
- Explore Cu Chi tunnels
- Walk past bomb craters
- 2:00pm return to centrally located hotels in Ho Chi Minh City/Departure point
- Take a rest at your hotel
- Guided join in tour of 2-15 people
- Local English speaking guide
- Pick up and drop off from hotels in Central District 1: Ly Tu Trong, Le Thanh Ton, Truong Dinh, Nguyen An Ninh, Phan Boi Chau, Phan Chau Trinh, Luu Van Lang, Le Anh Xuan, Đong Khoi, Nguyen Hue, Thi Sach, Thai Van Lung, Mac Thi Buoi, Ho Huan Nghiep, Ton Duc Thang, Nguyen Thai Binh, Le Thi Hong Gam and Ky Con Street
- Entrance fees
- One bottle of mineral water
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
This tour is USD $59 ~ 1,340,000 VND. Book at least a day before the tour. Payment must be done via Saigon Kiss Tours’ website. Can’t wait to meet you in your Cu Chi Tunnels tours.